The most successful and truly fulfilled high performers share this in common:
You can't live, work and play at your best without them.
And we'll show you how to create them.
Do you have a thirst to live your richest life possible, as you do your meaningful work in the world?
Are you obsessed with possibility and potential?
You’re so lit up by what you’re doing, it can almost take your breath away…
But others around you don’t get it.
There’s a subtle emptiness gnawing away at you regardless of what you accomplish.
Keep reading if you want the permanent solution.
Sometimes it feels like your vision which is so big and promising, separates you from the people who matter most.
They don’t get it, they don’t get you. Yet they’re the ones who are supposed to have your back and support you the most.
In the past you’ve turned a blind eye to your relationships because they have only been trouble. You’ve felt better off only relying on yourself.
And you’ve overcome a lot!
It’s hard to pay attention to this area of your life that has only brought drama and pulled you away from the work you love the most.
But it’s never too late, it doesn’t have to be hard, and you’ll be thrilled with the results.
Top neuroscientists agree:
The secret to both
fulfillment and achievement
Now, you might find that hard to believe because most of the time, trying to connect has gotten in your way of getting it done, performing at your best. BUT…there’s a piece you’re missing and that’s what I’m going to share.
After working with over a thousand people online and offline as a psychotherapist and coach, and through my understanding of the factors that ultimately contribute to someone’s success in life, I will boldly make the statement:
Strong relationships are the most
critical element in realizing
your biggest vision.
Cutting edge neuroscience backs this claim up.
The longest running study on humans in the world known as The Grant Study shows that the key element in one’s ultimate happiness, fulfillment, health and even their income is the quality of their relationships.
Brain science now shows us that healthy relationships make us more resilient in the face of physical pain and more courageous in the face of fear.
There’s a reason why solitary confinement is one of the worst punishments there is: it’s torture and will drive any of us literally insane. We’re wired for connection.
And I know you’ve been mighty successful on your own, but I want even more for you than what you already have.
I know that when you create rock solid relationships, with yourself, your work and others around you, you will be even stronger as a high performer, braver, more resilient, healthier, happier, more fulfilled, and ultimately, your legacy will be even more impactful as a result.
That’s why at My Best Relationship Society, we have an ongoing program that you can use as much or as little of as you wish for as long as you need with me and my team and this incredible community in your corner as you strengthen your relationships more and more every day.
Where you will come alongside like minded people who are also committed to creating the strongest connections personally and professionally to help them get what they want in their lives.
- Kim (*names are disguised for privacy reasons) came to me because while she loved her husband, he wasn’t supportive of her business, and the more she tried to work on this with him, the worse their problems became. She doubted that she’d ever be able to make peace between her relationship and her business, but when she discovered how to deepen her connection with her husband, she became more confident and empowered in her business as well. He no longer felt secondary to her business (he never actually was), and became her #1 supporter, which helped her take even more risks to grow her business in bigger ways.
- Then there was Kate, initially hesitant to do this kind of work because she was skeptical that we could improve what felt like a relationship that was going to end. She believed working for herself only made things worse. After some shifts in perspective and work together, Kate and her partner understood each other in an entirely new way, felt a deeper connection, finally could communicate and feel understood, and said their relationship was better than they had ever experienced in their 10+ years together. She felt more energized and strong overall and in her business as a result.
- Tom threw himself into his job but felt like his relationship was crumbling. He always felt in trouble by his partner, always behind in his work, like he could never win. Despite feeling a great deal of shame because he couldn’t get it right, he was able to examine his role in both situations and started to operate in a way that honored his needs. As a result, he was able create a deepened relationship with his wife AND felt more respected and taken more seriously in his work as well.
- Julie felt like something was missing in her relationship but couldn’t put her finger on it. When she was able to express herself more fully and feel seen and understood by her partner, and actually see and understand her partner as well, she felt like she stepped into a new level of self-expression and alignment in her business.
The above people are smart, ambitious and committed to living their fullest lives, but were running into brick walls when it came to their relationships. Their satisfaction levels in their lives and businesses weren’t as strong because of this energy leak they were all wrestling with.
With some effort and risk to actually look at themselves and their situations in new ways, they experienced results some didn’t even dream were possible.
That’s what I want for you too: To have the keys to unlock your best relationships across the board, so that you can show up in the world that much more powerfully (and enjoy your life even more, too).
Because this work is ongoing, My Best Relationship Society is as well, for as long as you need (and not a minute longer!)
A short list of benefits of joining our society includes:
- An understanding of how to be in a relationship in which you are seen, heard, understood and supported (no more blood boiling arguments that go nowhere)
- Deepened connection with those who matter to you (even if you sometimes want to ignore them or tune them out right now!)
- Improved communication (go from banging your head against the wall to mutual understanding)
- More ease and joy in your relationships with others (that includes your kids, friends and family who don’t get it, and clients too)
- Increased emotional awareness and intelligence (which has been shown to be more important than IQ in many settings)
- An understanding of how love works (based on cutting edge neuroscience) and how to keep your relationship strong and vibrant
- Learning how to identify and get what you need, without feeling resentful or frustrated
- Connections online with real people like you who can relate to your journey and be a part of a community
- A fresh perspective on what may really going on in your relationship if you are struggling to connect (you will like what you discover!)
Would you like a roadmap to your best relationships?
Would you like to be a part of a community of like-minded people in your pocket with personalized expert laser coaching and tailor suited Master Classes to answer your biggest questions?
I want to make sure that this is a good fit so that you will experience the best results possible and the process will be enjoyable.
I am looking for people who are passionate about living their fullest lives and living out their visions, and are ready to deepen their relationships, self-awareness and emotional understanding.
You must be willing to look at yourself and revise old patterns and beliefs that are no longer serving you. You are ready to join a community of people who are traveling alongside you to greener pastures where connection is king and your legacy will be that much more powerful because of it.
This is NOT for you if you are experiencing any degree of violence in your relationship right now, if that is the case I urge you to get more intensive help by visiting www.TheHotline.org.
If you are a couple in crisis I urge you to find a qualified psychotherapist near you by working with an Emotionally Focused Therapist (EFT is considered the gold standard of couples therapy):
CLICK HERE for the International Centre for Excellence in EFT to find a therapist near you.
This is also not for you if you are unwilling to change your behavior or look at yourself with a fresh perspective.
But this IS for you if you are an individual or couple ready to deepen your most significant relationships with each other, yourself, your work in the world and significant others.
You are an innovator always creating your best life and you understand that LOVE is a key element of that.
Strengthen yours, join the society!
Here’s what you’ll get when you join today:
- Monthly LIVE masterclasses taught on a variety of topics (we will cater them to your needs)
- A library of past classes (including trainings on Getting Intimate With Wealth, What You Are Really Fighting About [And How To Be Supported And Understood In Your Relationship], and How True Love Can Be Yours Even If You Don’t Think It’s Possible…)
- Monthly LIVE coaching calls with Dr. Jenev where you can receive laser coaching on your latest questions and stuck points
- A community of like minded innovators and visionaries committed to creating their best relationships alongside you – connect and support each other
- First dibs VIP access to anything Dr. Jenev creates
- Access to the question vault (where you can submit your questions) and RelationTips
SUMMER OF LOVE BETA SPECIAL
FOR FOUNDING MEMBERS
Be a FOUNDING MEMBER of our new community during summer 2017 when we are first opening our doors and LOCK IN a special rate of $27/month or $270/year (get 2 free months). You can LOCK IN your rate which will eventually be $47/monthly.
You can rest assured knowing that if you come up against any issues in your relationship and wish to have help, we have your back.
This membership is month-to-month and there are zero commitments. If it’s not what you expected or wanted you can leave, no questions asked.
(Please note: if you are a founding member and choose to cancel your membership, you may not join again at the beta rate).
Here’s what others who have worked with
Dr. Jenev in a similar group format have said:
Jenev has been invaluable in shifting the trajectory of my relationship with my partner of 7 years. Not only has the way we talk to and treat one another changed tremendously, these changes have had an even greater impact because they have happened within the context of a much deeper understanding regarding love relationships, our early messages about love, our patterns in love, and what’s really going on when two people who love each other can’t connect.
I appreciate Jenev’s ability to give better support than many self-development experts, who just say to leave a relationship more often than not if you are having issues.
However, Jenev is able to come from a place that highly values romantic relationships but at the same time doesn’t allow you to settle. I learned a lot about my negative relationship patterns and started the path to healing them.
Before taking this program Jenev, I was completely frustrated with my negative relationship patterns. I couldn’t “just stop” dating the same type of man over and over!
During my time with Jenev, I learned a ton about myself as well as valuable healing tools to help me overcome my fears and make me more comfortable within myself and with pursuing a romantic relationship. Jenev provides a supportive, knowledgeable, platform in which I honestly felt for the first time since high school that a successful love relationship was possible, and even good for me!
What are you waiting for?
Right now you can join us for ONE DOLLAR, give it a test drive, stay if you like, and if not, no hard feelings.
It’s $1 to try, and there’s so much to gain.
If you’re ready for your best relationships across the board (including the most important one with your Self), I would be privileged and honored to work with you.