WHAT IF YOU WERE YOUR BEST IN LOVE?
What would it be like to feel:
- Heard, understood and seen by your partner
- Appreciated, valued and cherished
Connected and understood
- More deeply in love than ever before
If you are going around in circles with your partner, frustrated and disconnected, unable to communicate well and uncertain if you can have the relationship you truly desire, I am here to tell you:
There is hope for you.
A roadmap to a deeper connection and stronger relationship exists, and I want to show you what it is.
Developed by clinical psychologist, Dr. Sue Johnson, Emotionally Focused Therapy is a form of couples therapy based on the most cutting edge science behind love.
I am eager for this roadmap to be available to couples all over, not only so that you can finally be HAPPY together again, but so that we can change the world together by raising happier families who know how to get love right.
That’s why I wrote Your Best Love: The Couple’s Workbook and Guide to Their Best Relationship.
Complete with worksheets and exercises to do with your partner (or on your own to learn about how you operate in love), this book will show you what a healthy relationship is all about, and gives you practical steps that you can take toward achieving it.
This book is perfect for you if:
- You need to improve your relationship but can’t stomach the thought of going to couples counseling
- You are ready to understand love and make it work for you
- It’s your time to finally feel happy and connected in your relationship
This book is not your answer if:
- You are in an abusive relationship
- You are unwilling to look at yourself and your own patterns in relationships
- You think everything is your partner’s fault
- You are currently having an affair and are unwilling to stop
While this book does not substitute good couples counseling, it can help you determine whether additional professional help is necessary to take your relationship to the next level.